Direct Flights from Ios Greece to Athens Greece
For your return to Athens from Ios I also recommend using him to get to your hotel or the airport. When the ferries arrive in Pireaus there are usually just 3 or 4 taxis waiting for several hundred disembarking passengers. You will be very relieved to see a guy holding up a sign with your name on it.... Ios is part of the Cyclades and has been emerging as one of the most popular wedding and honeymoon destinations in Greece. It also rivals Mykonos when it comes to the partying scene.
285 Km Distance from athens to Ios
(Quick Answer: The fastest ferry takes 2 hours and 10 minutes) To go from Athens to Mykonos you have two ways: Either by plane (40 minutes flight and around 90USD/person cost), or take the ferry from Piraeus port or Rafina port, which are the two main ports of Athens. The Piraeus port is in the south of Athens, around 15kms from the center of Athens. The Rafina port is 35 kms outside of Athens... The boat from Athens to Ios takes between 3h 30min with a high speed boat and up to 9h with a conventional ferry. The price is about double with the high-speed and most of the time not worth it. The travel time on the slower ferries is relaxing, sit outdoor on the deck and meet new people. You can also start drinking on the ride, especially if you arrive in Ios around midnight. Then you can
Ferry from Athens to IOS Ios Forum - TripAdvisor
Non-stop flights between Ios, Greece and Athens, Greece. Here is a list of direct nonstop flights from Ios, Greece to Athens, Greece. This can help you find the best flight on your preferred airline. how to look out in atc mfx steam There are 6 ways to get from Athens to Ios by ferry, car ferry or plane. Select an option below to see step-by-step directions and to compare ticket prices and travel times in Rome2rio's travel planner.
Ferry Athens to Ios How to get there isFerry.com
Travel to Ios There are ferries from Piraeus, the main port of Athens, to Ios 4-5 times per week, while in summer there are also ferries from Rafina port to Ios. Here are travel information about the nearest airport and flights, ferries but also useful numbers, pdf guide and information about our travel services. how to find the equation of a cubic The Highspeed 5 is a fast catamaran. You'll be able to get a ticket on a slow ferry for about half that price, but I can't any slow ferries from Piraeus to Ios that can be booked online.
How long can it take?
Ferry Ios-Athens| Ferry tickets from Ios to Athens
- Book your Ferry to Ios Island Greeka.com
- Poros Greek Island Alternative to Athens
- Ferry from Athens to IOS Ios Forum - TripAdvisor
- Flight Distance from Ios Greece to Athens Greece
How To Get From Ios To Athens
To get to ios from london to mykonos a comfortable way with connecting boats that you dont have to get up at the crack of dawn from pireaus !!!,,,,,(when on holiday who wants to get up at at 6.30am to get the 7am boat)… check boat schedules online to make sure boat connection on the time of year your travelling .also for santorini but santorini boats for some reason !seem to depart for ios
- You can alternatively travel by air to Santorini and then get on a ferry with destination Ios. Ios is 30 minutes away from Santorini with flying dolphins and 1 hour away with conventional ferries. Ios is 30 minutes away from Santorini with flying dolphins and 1 hour away with conventional ferries.
- hydrofoils going to Paros, Naxos, Ios & Santorini... How to get to the port to catch that ferry to Santorini : Hints & Tips Travelling to and from Athens International Airport to the centre of Athens - …
- From Athens travelers can choose amidst the regular boat for the 5-6 hour trip to Ios or high speed ferry and get to the island of Ios in approximately (3.5 hours). Regular boats …
- Getting to Syros from Athens There are two ways to get to Ermoupoli, Syros from Athens, by sea or by air. As Syros is an important administrative center it is well served by both all year round.